homeopathic remedies + treatments
Remedies can be derived from any source, for example plant or mineral. In order for a substance to become a homeopathic remedy it goes through a process called a proving. The remedy is given to a group of volunteers called provers and all their symptoms, as a result of the remedy, are recorded. This information gives homeopaths the symptoms to recognise in a patient when this particular remedy is needed.
As homeopathy treats the individual and not the specific disorders, there is not a standard prescription for everyone and treatments vary from patient to patient. Examples of treatments include:
• Homeopathic remedies • Dietary and lifestyle changes
• Supplement program • Herbal support
Who can benefit from homeopathic treatment?
Anyone, from any age group, can benefit from homeopathy, as it treats the person rather than the disease. People have found that chronic disorders have been greatly aided with homeopathy.
Here is a list of example ailments I have seen in patients in my practice; acne, asthma, allergies, arthritis, childhood illness, coughs, colds and flu, depression, eczema, exhaustion, fertility issues, hayfever, headaches, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, menopausal symptoms, pregnancy support and stress related ailments.
Homeopathy can be used in any walk of life. As the most important aspect for a homeopath are symptoms, as long as there are symptoms, homeopathy can be used. This covers a great deal of todays common ailments.
Homeopathy + Childhood Illness
• Homeopathic remedies are safe, non-toxic and natural. It's for this reason that parents have found homeopathy excellent help for their children's health
• Childhood eczema, asthma, colic and re-occuring illnesses are a few examples of childhood illness that have benefited from treatment • Turning to homeopathy for acute ailments reduces the overuse of antibiotics.
Homeopathy + Pregnancy
• Pregnancy is a wonderful time in a woman's life, but frequently symptoms in the first few months can be uncomfortable. As conventional medicine has little to offer, woman have turned to homeopathy to help relieve these symptoms
• Remedies can also be used as a support during labour and after the birth.
BSc(Hons) Homeopathy L.C.H.E